No announcement yet.

Regulator/Rectifier replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to provide some entertainment. It was a cliff hanger there for a bit.
    (Will Adam wire his stator to ground, is San Francisco closer to Dallas than Ft Worth, how do you make lemonade without water.) The thot plickens. :-)
    :-) :-) :-)

Earl

[quote="Sandy"]
    I must say this thread has been providing me great entertainment, thanks Earl, thanks Adam.
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

haha. :P

I won't have a problem running my high beam all the time now, but since I've upgraded to the Silverstar I didn't even need it at night like I did with the other crappy bulbs.

I'll let you guys know how the cooling improvement thing works out. I found out today the new car I recently bought won't be showing up and going in my garage for a few days, so the bike gets centerstage for a few more days.

~Adam

Comment

Hey Earl, I got it out last weekend for the first time (after I buttoned up the new brakes) and all was good...until...I started overheating main fuses.

Looks like I need to clean up the contacts some...they're getting really toasty hot and I'm sure the new extra voltage running through the system makes it worse.

It's $52 for a new fusebox from Suzuki. :x

~Adam

Comment

Cleaned up the contacts a bit yesterday on the main fuse (15A) and took it for a half hour ride with the side cover off. The fuse was hot still, but didn't melt.

We'll see how long it lasts...

Comment

Working...
          X