No announcement yet.

some pics of my junk, 81 gs450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats look awsome! Ho whard is it to change handlebars? Im wondering If i can pull that off,

Comment

I have to say that this is probably one of my favorite looking bikes. Everything is perfectly executed. By the way, what's happening with your cafe build. That one was looking pretty sweet as well. Keep up the good work.
      -Theo

Comment

djg, you gotta start somewhere, I challenge you.

theo, CAFE bike is moving slowly, I just moved on up, further south, so I have to build a shed and as you may know the weather is crumby and I have a cold. I did get the wiring done though and some other stuff.

Comment

The GS chop will be getting a 21" rim with a small dirt bike drum since I wanted to get a 21" on it for a while. I was thinking of running a spool hub but decided to use it on my ironhead instead. the disc and caliper will go on the cafe project once I figure out the dual disc setup. I think the cafe will get some work around March.

been busy getting my shovel ready for summer so haven't worked on the GSs in a while.

Comment

hey im interested in that wiring you have for your gs450...shoot me a pm

Comment

here is where I am with my gs...
              -Mark
              Boston, MA
              Suck Squeeze Bang Blow..
              sigpic
              1980 GS850G with 79 carbs.....

Comment

defiantly love this build... found it by accident and it has given me a lot of good ideas for my current build

Comment

Originally posted by NetBSD View Post
                  im actually a member at pirate4x4, i built a cage based off their threds and 4 of my buddies have built them. i dont know a whole lot about steel
                  Dude, who isn't a member on pirate. I think I signed up originally in 2002?? And if you post up there that you built a cage out of water pipe people will make fun of you.

Most everyone using DOM, CREW, or HREW.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                    Dude, who isn't a member on pirate. I think I signed up originally in 2002?? And if you post up there that you built a cage out of water pipe people will make fun of you.

Most everyone using DOM, CREW, or HREW.
                    thats what I was trying to tell him.

as for the wiring, my old desktop crashed and I have to draw up a new one.

did I really predict march to start the cafe bike

at least the shovel is on the road

Comment

BTW I just used these

Comment

some pics of my junk

this thing is a monster, wheelies, whole shots, insanity, and thats my 70 shovelhead in a 46 straight leg under my wife

this bike cant be on the road more than a day before I tear it apart and change it around

the reason I'm on the forum, and the only bike that doesn't require sweating and cursing to start in public places. (also the front wheel is for sale)

yes, there are days where I alternate bikes, they sit on the side of my house waiting to be picked
                        Last edited by Guest; 08-11-2011, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X