No announcement yet.

my gs 850 g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the info ddaniels might get it primed as soon as paint will have to wait got to work next weekend so that will be it for now

Comment

alright chaps got my frame done this weekend primer rubbed down couple of coats of matt black didnt look right so went with metallic black and looks like new well chuffed with this finish coated the frame with a rust stop first then went with adhesion promoter before any paint went on primer rubbed down matt black then metallic then a good couple of coats of clear lacquer

Last edited by Guest; 08-15-2010, 03:33 PM. Reason: a bit of a tidy up

Comment

hi folks just to let you`s know i`ve not givein up on my bike just taking my time to get parts to go back on the bike ,got to send the front forks away to get them refurbished as they where pretty poor condition with the piting on the chrome just got a price that seams not to bad so they will be sent away in a couple of weeks ,so pretty much its just been rub every thing down and repaint ,it`s getting there ,next thing will be to get the engine up to scratch so once i get there i will post some pic`s ,hopefully things will get moving a bit quicker

Comment

Working...
        X