It all started with a $100 GS450......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all started with a $100 GS450......

I started this project about two years ago, i found a 1981 Suzuki GS450E on craigslist for a 100 bucks, looked pretty rough, but i bought her anyways, the last remarks the previous owner gave me was, "I have tried everything i can think of to get it running, good luck" with that in mind i hauled her home, it was silver, blue and rust. No brakes, wouldnt turn over, but she had compression thats all i needed. I will be uploading pictures of this transformation shortly. I her last major problem today, but i am still one part short of having a full bike, if anyone has a set of the black square turn signals i would love to talk to you. that is the last piece to this puzzle. The monthly bike night here in lakeland Florida, is comming up this friday, i would really like to have a set of turn signals by then. If you can help thank you.

Trevor

Can't wait to see the pictures. I don't have any signal lights for you but just wanted to say, Howdy form a fellow central florida native, I am from Zolfo springs about 45 minutes south of ya. 3 more years and i will be back that way. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Paul

Comment

Nice one Trevor, looking forward to the pic's for sure!

If you get desperate for the turn signals, all four of mine should be available down the track as I want to convert to LED indicators, but of course postage won't be the cheapest and it will probably be easier just to post in the wanted forum. I doubt they'll make it in time for your deadline either...
      1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
      1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Working...
      X