Project Cooley Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Flyboy,
    I had my display mode on Hybrid and only had 5 pages, switched it to linear mode and lo and behold 15 pages with pics on page 14 ! What a beastly beauty ! When I went to dealer to buy my first new bike, their choices were a Red GS1000, a silver CBX and a black 750E, I selected the black bike, only to go back a few months later and see that they had just gotten the WC GS1000S in....Ahhh, if I had only waited, I might have been the author of this thread.
    Last edited by Notz; 09-05-2011, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments! i'm still playing with the jetting, but it's real close...she goes like hell! steve, the exhaust on this alphabet is pretty unique...i'll take a better pic.
      85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
      79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Bruce..I saw the pics Larry posted of the body work and knew it was gonna look sweet. Its a georgeous bike ..grand slam work for sure. Just curious though as why you went with the blackout engine and carbs??
        MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
        1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Because it just looks so 'sick'!!

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
            Bruce..I saw the pics Larry posted of the body work and knew it was gonna look sweet. Its a georgeous bike ..grand slam work for sure. Just curious though as why you went with the blackout engine and carbs??
            I wanted this bike to be different enough to be unique, but still close to original appearance with period correct mods. I think the black features look much better than the stock silver. Plus, black is faster.
            85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
            79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Originally posted by renobruce View Post
              Plus, black is faster.
              YES it is!!!!!!! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                Just curious though as why you went with the blackout engine and carbs??

Cause it looks awesome!!
                Way better than factory for sure.
                sigpic

82 GS850
                78 GS1000
                04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
                .................________-|___\____
                ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Working...
                X