No announcement yet.

Gs1100 !barn find!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry you had to revisit her and fine her in this conditon...seeingb that you have the memory of what she once was 13 years ago!! Must be knida heart braeking for you...yes???
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Yeah it was a deffinet kick in the nuts walking up to that hellhole finding this bike slumped over in a pile of trash. But since then i have grabed my old vance&hines slipon that was on my 89ninja and have that all nice and ready to be thrown on, We thought it was a good idea to see if the tires would hold air so the compresser was turned on and wouldent ya know they do. So now it atleast rolls befor that the brakes were frozen up the tires were flat spoted and we had to drag the thing out of the dirt floor. But ANYWAYS next move is to clean the carbs to see what little mouse built its house in there or if we got lucky the carbs will need a good cleaning with a new battery then fire it up give it the juice and see what shakes lose! Oh forgot to mention the trick seat of the norton thats going on!

Comment

Working...
      X