Issues with finding turn signals for a Cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with finding turn signals for a Cafe

So I converted my 750 to a cafe racer last summer and by the end of the summer I was fed up with my turn signals. I converted the turn signals to leds and switched the thermal relay for a relay to work with the leds. The electrical setup works fine but as you could guess leds bought off ebay were total crap. The turn signals literally fell apart as I rode and I had to constantly super glue them back together which made them look even worse. Plus they were not that bright in the day light so I swear no one knew when I was turning. So now I am on the search for new turn signals to work with my cafe build. Most of the turn signals Im finding are to small for my bike and really I would love to find or make something that would be flush with the brackets. Honestly I think the bike looks better without turn signals but obliviously that is not legal and safe to have. So anyone got any ideas where I could get some good turn signals or how to make some? In the end I'm willing to compromise for decent looking good working turn signals.

I bought some cool looking lights the first time around but the plastic bodies feel apart. I ended up with these from airtech (dime city cycles sells them too)

Aluminum bodies instead of plastic and the amber lenses look more oem. They're really bright too, as visible or more so then the stockers. Good price too.

Comment

Working...
    X