No announcement yet.

GS844E "Zoey" : A year into it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that's a very nice build. Cafe isn't my style, but I appreciate the fine work you've put into it. And I do like me a white bike. Thanks for sharing your photos and story.
    Charles
    --
    1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

Nice!
      Since you're in oHIo, should you ever be 'rollin' by the river', drop a line and we'll test out the cafe racing properties of Zoey.

Could you provide a photobucket album link for the project?

Thanx & well done!

Comment

It's easy to see a whole lot of work went into your build.

Nice Job.
        80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Yes riverside is the riding paradise. Midnight the cops are still out but only for a half hour or so. Pm me and we can ride sometime!

The photobucket account is s34n_sp3ch7 and I think if you click on the photo it might take you to the photos! I think. Maybe

Comment

Nicely done
            I do not think those engine mounting tabs will hold in the rain though.

Comment

I really like the color scheme you chose, frame same as tank . Even if there was no engine mods . Great looking bike .I like it a lot.

Comment

I really dig the look of this machine Sean.

The contrast between the white frame and tank with the black engine and brown leather really catches the eye. Not to mention the polished case covers draw the eyes through the bike in an pleasing fashion.

You are an inspiration to the younger generation of motorcycle builders for sure.

After seeing your thread, I am honestly getting very motivated to get my GS1000G back on the road.

Great job!

~John

Comment

Thank you sir that is a sincerely nice thing to say. Definitely put a smile on my face for the afternoon. Good luck with your build!! Ive always wanted to ride a shaft drive. They say its so smooth.

Comment

Nice bike... I like it.

Did you really manage to find a 3.25" rear wheel? Far as I know there is nothing wider than a 2.5" with that spoke pattern (and even the 1150 has either 3" or 3.5").

Is that an 1150 Rear brake caliper or off something else?

1980 GS1000G - Sold
                    1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                    1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                    1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                    2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                    1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                    2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Yes it is off a 1150. 20 Bucks on Ebay!

As far as the wheel goes, Rice paddy has about around a million of them all sorts of sizes and shapes at a good price. I asked for the widest one, they delivered. Year and exact model are truly unknown on a few select items.

Thanks again!

Give The Rice Paddy a Call here in Columbus Ohio. They have some amazing stuff!

Comment

Working...
                      X