Mounting Bandit Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mounting Bandit Gauges

I have a 79 GS 550. I'm wanting to mount a set of 92 Bandit 400 gauges on it. I'm having a heck of a time mounting them. Has anyone ever mounted these to a 550? Any suggestions or ideas? Pictures?

Welcome. You will need to be more specific. What exactly is your problem? Physically attaching the gauges or wiring them/ connecting to the cables? With these kinds of issues, pictures also help us visualize the issue.

Please help us to help you with some more detail.

cheers,
    Spyug

Comment

Physically mounting (attatching) the gauges is what is giving me a hard time. The stock mount that comes with the bandit gauge is to narrow for my gs. I was hoping to find someone that had the same gauges as I do and see how they ended up mounting them. I can post some pictures tonight when I get home of what I'm running into. I have fabricated a few different mounts for it but every time I do the gauges are too far away from the triple and specifically the ignition. The instrument cluster that comes with the bandit gauges is suppose to hug the ignition. I can't seem to figure out how to get it to set up that close and still use the original mounting holes.

Thanks!
      Last edited by Guest; 03-04-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X