Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1979 GS750E jpauls old bike and more

Ok from The beginning
    My Brother and I went to look at jpauls GS750E parts bike and pick up the parts we had agreed to bye. The more I looked at it the more I had to save it. We pay for it, loaded it up, took it home, And so starts the projects. My brother has a 1978 GS750E he is putting a 1000cc with the help of some 1100 parts. Mine will be jpauls 1979 GS750E. My son will be doing 1 of the 2 1977s that were listed on crags list near me so hear we are 4 bikes trying to make 3 running bikes in the end.
    pics at http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...p?albumid=2486 sorry date on pics is a few months off

The one 77 had no paper so it is contributing parts to all three bikes. We are also swaping parts from one to another so that the 77 will be done as a cafe my 78 will be more of a muscle build with 79 1000 motor and 81 gs 1100 complete suspension. I will post a link to my build thread. The 79 will be basicly restored back to stock execpt for a king and queen seat and a vetter faring, so that older people can be comfy LOL. Bear with us as we bring three gs back from the dead.

Comment

Working...
    X