No announcement yet.

Ned's GS750 Cafe project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so I'm making some progress. The engine and carbs are pretty much done. I'm doing the brakes this week and then last is the electric. Here are some recent pics.

Comment

It is looking very good. What front fender will you use?

Comment

I'm keeping what I have on there which is only the bracket used for the stock fender painted black. I don't have much time to ride except putting around town and maybe some short rides. I've only been caught a few times in the last several years so it shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Delightful taste. Are those the smaller of the two gauges on DCC?

Comment

Any plans to swap out the leading axle forks for a non leading GS model?

Comment

Those are the small gauges from DCC. As far as swapping out the front end that might be something I might look into next year. Right now I'm so close to being done I want to finish it up. I just got the brake lines in so next week I'll be down to the electrical and that's about it besides little things. (assuming it fires up and runs with no issues) I bought the Polaris RR, but the only thing I'm considering now is if I should do the glass to spade fuse mod while I'm at this point.

I want to hold off on painting the tank since it might be too big for the cafe look.

Comment

What tires are those? And what did you use to paint the engine and frame?

Comment

Working...
                X