• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost Done

Attach Files
    Valid file extensions: bmp gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png
    image.jpg (95.8 KB)
    Almost done just need to put seat on which I just spent hours cleaning , I do have a brand new one as we'll , but colour is off from original, and exhaust I have to choose between a Bassani or a Kerker race pipe ,oh decisions lol

New blinkers, paint, front fender, new chain, new tires , rear fender , grips, new electronic speedo and tach, new 36 flat slides, and lots of misc stuff, then I will start my other katana , brian
    Last edited by Guest; 01-31-2014, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Lookin good. I really like the swing arm in that one.

Comment

Great work,,,,,going to be nice seeing them live and in person....

Comment

Having to make a choice on the exhaust? Now you are just being a brat. haha.
          Looks great, Brian.
          Is that a JMC swingarm?
          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Looking good sir and as Gatekeeper says, we are looking forward to seeing it in person.

Cheers

Comment

That is nice!

Comment

Steve it is a JMC swing arm , thanx for good word everyone , I'm thinking Bassani, as it was my fav exhaust on my CBX,s,kerker is nice but man is it loud WOW ,lol

Comment

Seat cleaning

I tackled my seat last night , I do have a brand new one I ordered from bike bandit , but it is not the same as original , colour and material different , so I had this stuff called Goof Off , I think it's used as a graffiti remover and paint remover , so I just tried it on a corner piece of the seat and wiped off some grease and grime , it worked amazing so I did whole seat and results are remarkable ,Brian:

Comment

Working...
                  X