My GSX1100EF - removing plastic and finding beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My GSX1100EF - removing plastic and finding beauty

A month ago I went down into our parking area (we live in an apartment with a parking garage), and to my dismay I found that somebody had tried to steal my beloved 29 year old bike. They tried to hotwire it, and when that didn't work they cut my seat to try to get to the battery. (My battery was spending the winter upstairs btw....)

This kickstarted some remodeling and maintenance that I'd been thinking about. Thought I'd show you how it went.

This was the last picture I took last autumn.

upload of picture failed.......

crap! I have tried different file sizes, formats and I can't get pictures up.... Suggestions anyone?

Comment

Photobucket.com

Upload them to there then copy the link of your photos and paste them in the message body.

Comment

flickr.com also works well. Uses a Yahoo email

Comment

I use imageshack.com. You upload the images first. Once you have them uploaded you open up a new message window at GSr. At the top of the message window there will be an icon that looks like a yellow box with picture of a mountain in it. Click on that and it will open a picture link dialog box. Paste the direct link URL from imageshack or any other picture hosting site into it and click on OK. It should then place the picture in your post. You can insert up to 10 pictures per post. Be aware of the size of your pictures. You may have to down size them before you post them. Imageshack allows you to upload your pictures and resize them at the same time. Don't post pictures that are larger then 640x640 as they tend to screw up the formatting. It also helps to put a blank line between each picture.

Hope this helps
          Last edited by JTGS850GL; 04-25-2014, 04:15 PM.

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
          1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
          1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

Working...
          X