X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you get the O rings from www.cycleorings.com

here are the intake ones and sizes are there as well

Comment

i did. i just reviewed my order and i guess i got 32MM.

it looks like i need the 38MM is that correct?

Comment

it's what I am reading....

81-83 650's use 38mm O-rings and 16mm screws.
        80-82 550's " "

Comment

damn, gonna have to send a email

Comment

i need to get a new petcock for my bike. it looks like Z1 enterprises is sold out for now on what i need. where is the next best place to get what i need? Thanks.

Comment

This past weekend i was able to get the carbs put back in. I put on the brand new battery and added some fuel to the tank. Switched the petcock to prime and waited a bit. i felt the bowls on the carbs and it seemed that they were getting cooler from the gas entering them. switched the petcock to on and tried to start. It would turn over but never fire. i pulled the spark plugs, which are new, and they are clean and no fuel smell from them. i checked spark and we are ok there. It does seem that there is a high pitched hiss coming after the first second of hitting the start button. I could hear it but my dad couldnt, who has bad hearing anyway, and after a bit i was thinking a vacuum leak maybe? would that prevent gas to get to the cylinder? im kinda stumped and bummed i could not get the bike to start on saturday. what do you think is up? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X