No announcement yet.

gs1000g mild cafe build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh definitely, but im being a lazy ass and drinking and riding this crazzt drift kart thing
    I build Pipers

Comment

Not the most beautiful set up, but it works real good
      I build Pipers

Comment

Im too impatient for polishing plus coors light.. haha
        I build Pipers

Comment

The no.3 primary is about done. I sanded out the rust and its coming back to life. 1 and 2 im going to have to go over again and no.4 is how all four looked before
          I build Pipers

Comment

Originally posted by thebrandonbeezy View Post

The no.3 primary is about done. I sanded out the rust and its coming back to life. 1 and 2 im going to have to go over again and no.4 is how all four looked before
            Dude this project is so rad!!! So inspiring, and hearing that 4 to 1!! Makes me wanna cut some mufflers off. Thanks for postin pics!

Comment

Thanks bro! Its been a long time coming, regretted selling my 850 a few years back so when i got the opportunity i had to jump on it!
              I build Pipers

Comment

Flipped the bars back to the stock kat position. Much more comfortable since i wont be installing rear sets for a long while
                I build Pipers

Comment

How did you polish the pipes? Looks like they're cleaning up nicely...
                  sigpic

Check out my rebuild thread here: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...GS-750-Rebuild

Comment

A cicil pad on a bench grinder to eat through the rust. And just a normal pad when i go to actually polish it
                    I build Pipers

Comment

so this happened tonight lol
                      I build Pipers

Comment

Decided that the vance muff muff isn't going to stay, so it'll stay uncut. It looked and sounded good on my fzr. So what do you guys think?! Brakes are next and painting the rims when i get new tires
                        I build Pipers

Comment

What would you want for the muffler? I'm seriously debating replacing the megaphone style muffler on mine. Fantastic job with the pipes, but he way!! What's a cicil pad? I'm also kind of over my wrapped pipes. But they've been painted prior... I'd probably have to stick with paint at this point...

Comment

Cicil is the roughest polishing pad you can get, its so rough it'll take skin off.. ask me how i know.. hahhaa but im going to put the muffler back on my fzr 1000 when i rebuild the trans in that.
                            I build Pipers

Comment

Looking good, Brandon!
                              "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                              ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                              1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                                Looking good, Brandon!
                                Thanks pal, im actually kinda shocked at how good its turning out!
                                I build Pipers

Comment

Working...
                                X