Originally posted by thebrandonbeezy View Post
    Yeah I'd like to hear from him too
    I would just PM him direct.

Mark
    1982 GS1100E
    1998 ZX-6R
    2005 KTM 450EXC

Comment

The factory foam fits really nice with the pan i made, and is alot more comfortable with the katana bars than the clubmans. Starting work on the 4 into 1. Wasnt really planning on doing this but the primarys all ligned up so i figured what the heck lol.
      Turns out the o/d of the inside tube of the factory exhaust is smaller than the i/d of the Yoshimura 4 into 1 for the kat 600 so thats a plus! Gonna get the rear sets mounted from the kat as well before i put the rear section of the exhaust on.
      I build Pipers

Comment

Question, have you cycled either end of your suspension through to the stops to be assured that nothing fouls? Like sliders (or tire) to triple clamp or tire to frame mod in the rear?

Motos rarely handle better lowered, specially when things hit other things...other than that, your concept of reusing what's there, I like.

Comment

nothing hits, the front doesn't bottom out either. I need to make steering stops because these triple clamps have different stops than stock but they work really well.
          I build Pipers

Comment

also the rear is stock ride height and I angled the tail up slightly to avoid any hitting or rubbing
            I build Pipers

Comment

that should be a link to the katana 600 4 into 1 on the gs.
              I build Pipers

Comment

I build Pipers

Comment

To run an oil cooler do i need to upgrade the oil pump?
                  I build Pipers

Comment

Got to messing with the seat again. I really like where this is going this time much more comfortable with the kat bars
                    I build Pipers

Comment

Had to make the kat a roller again.. looks a little funny with the 19 lol
                      I build Pipers

Comment

Bye bye kat, back to the dungeon with you!!!!
                        I build Pipers

Comment

More than likely going to be rebuilding the entire rear section of the frame.
                          I build Pipers

Comment

Ok instead of choping up the rear more i changed the angle of the rear fairing and it completely changed the look of the bike haha. Its funny how somthing little like that can create such a big change
                            I build Pipers

Comment

Notice the top pic the bottom edge of the tail is parallel with the frame rail, and in the bottom pic it shoots straight up to the Moon
                              I build Pipers

Comment

Bit by bit, almost ordered the last of the "want's" but i had an incident that lead to the rim on my car getting bent so i had to shell out 200 to get it refurbished.. luckily it was only 200 but that put the bike on stand still for a little. Last of the fab work is almost finished, gotta finish the right hand side mounts for the rear sets then sanding and paint
                                I build Pipers

Comment

Working...
                                X