race gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
    all tuned up and ready to rock this saturday.wont be able to compete till i get my medical form done and make a couple passes but i can test all day.This Sat will be test 2 with a couple spare clutchs on board and a new inner hub that looked like it,s seen better days.times and pics to follow
    Cool! I won't have web access until Sunday night, but will check in and see how it went....
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Question?I was told that my Low Comp 1260 kit did not have the power to get a slider to work better than a lock up,was told you need a 1327+to get a slider clutch moving??anytruth?

Comment

Thats a lie Rick! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by gs1150streetracer View Post
          Question?I was told that my Low Comp 1260 kit did not have the power to get a slider to work better than a lock up,was told you need a 1327+to get a slider clutch moving??anytruth?

No truth at all.
          Have been using 1 in smaller motors than yours and it works great.
          Size/power of the motor has nothing to do with it.
          Thieves.....kill them all.

Comment

rain rain rain rain maybe next week

Comment

Steve, i have seen snippets of info on the GTA site about NHRA/IHRA license requirements for the fast guys.[10.0@135.0]
              Have you heard anything?
              2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                Steve, i have seen snippets of info on the GTA site about NHRA/IHRA license requirements for the fast guys.[10.0@135.0]
                Have you heard anything?
                getting my medical on thurs,have the nhra forms and i will try to make my qualifying passes if it ever stops raining.They seem pretty lax at tmp but it,s just a matter of time before they clamp down. I have tried to do everything by the book but lots of the guys i have talked to up here have no liscences at all

Comment

...about half way down in this thread they mention it happening at TMP.
                  Toronto Motorsport Park - Bikes Drag Racing - Circuit Track - Dirt Bike Track Fri May 13 Take it to the Track - Test & Tune 7pm-11pm $20 to RUN your Bike 1040 Kohler Road Cayuga, ON N0A 1E0 (905) 772-0303 see you there
                  2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

120 M.P.H. or faster = need full leathers

9:99 or faster you need liscensure.

I thought the post about the track advising to lift at 1000' was very progressive and helpful - for a track official to give a squid a clue is very cool- or maybe he could have told the rider to rub salt.

Chop it at 10:00 flat and run 119 M.P.H. and you won't have to deal with red tape.

physical=$50.00
                    2 year ETMX NHRA license $100.00
                    2 year NHRA membership $128.00
                    Just did all this last week and I'm good until May 2013
                    SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

can everybody on the forum pray for good weather Fri.I have only made 1.5 passes and i have been to the track 4 times

Comment

Working...
                      X