No announcement yet.

buffalo racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks very interesting. I would be since to see some close up shots. Thanks.

cg
    sigpic
    83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
      just about finished and it sounds unwordly and pulls like a nasty triple two stroke should. will be shown at the Tottenham motorcycle show coming up this Saturday
      audio clip please

sincerely,

two stroke junkie

Comment

Originally posted by miked View Post
        audio clip please

sincerely,

two stroke junkie
        if you have ever heard a top fueler run it has the same sound just a little quieter

Comment

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
          if you have ever heard a top fueler run it has the same sound just a little quieter
          past owner of an H1 with chambers, TZ250 race bike, current owner of an RZ350 with Toomeys, CR500, YZ250, CR125, 2 Trackmagic FTR 125cc shifter karts. Love me some 2 stroke ring-ding noises and the smell that goes with

Comment

Steve, that's even cooler than your dragbike! And I'm a dragbike guy!!! LOL! Ray.

Comment

+1 for an audio clip. I'd love to hear that thing.
              My dads first bike was an air cooled 73 Kawasaki 750 triple.
              THAT buffalo right there is unbelievable looking!!

Tank

Comment

Originally posted by willie View Post
                Great site with a more than a couple of good people (not nearly as many as here but a few) Look for a guy that goes by the name TZ375. If I recall, his name is Richard and he's extremely knowledgable and helpful.
                Good luck and keep thos pictures coming.
                Willie
                He goes by Teazer on a couple other forums. EXTREMELY nice guy, has the "Phat Trakka" GT750 and also runs this site:

Dyna, ignition, Yamaha, TD3, TR3,TZ250,Tz350,motorccyle,Honda, CB72,CB77, Suzuki, TR500, GT750,Gt500,T500,Cobra,Triumph,T100,T120,T110,Bonneville, Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rich View Post
                  He goes by Teazer on a couple other forums. EXTREMELY nice guy, has the "Phat Trakka" GT750 and also runs this site:

www.pinkpossum.com/
                  Spoke with him a couple of times and he was helpful. The phat trakka is something all buffalo fans should check out

Comment

One of my mates built this trick GT 750. Amazing job too.

The oil tank is contained within the gas tank, cool eh?
                    80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

Originally posted by nastyjones View Post
                      One of my mates built this trick GT 750. Amazing job too.

The oil tank is contained within the gas tank, cool eh?
                      Correct me if I am wrong but it looks like a H2. It is cool though

Comment

Oh crap. It is an H2. Don't know what I was thinking. Anyway, an awesome build & it goes as good as it looks.
                        80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

Nasty, i saw the H2 at the Paris swap meet.
                          The sound was lovely.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Yep, it's a work of art all right.

Comment

Project buffalo racer to be featured in the showcase of cycle Canada magazine. Cool

Comment

Working...
                              X