I wanna do the 2 step...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bellucci View Post
    Well guys, so much for that bike. Someone else beat me to it... so we start over...
    Curt
    bummer, but with the economy where its at another will show up for sure

Comment

I know, I have plenty of time... The other motor will fit right back in the frame it came from...
      Curt
      sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

Drag bike

Sorry Belluchi I got the bike. Im so excited like a kid at Christmas. Chech eBay just seen a car tire bike near you on eBay now.

Comment

2 step

i run the same 2 step with my air or air set up. never had any trouble.

Comment

Sprout,
            I had a feeling someone else was looking at it. I was planning big things for it. Lets hope something else shows up. There is a car tire for sale that needs motor work, but it will go for more than $4000.00...

Comment

Bellucci, I seen the bike for sale back in December. I was laid off at the time and didn't want to spend any extra money at that time of year plus not working. Now back to working full time I contacted the owner I was super surprised he still had the bike. I jumped in the truck and drove the 14 hours round trip without thinking twice. I'm so excited to race this bike. I took it for a short ride Saturday, I'm still smiling I have seen a few bike popping up its that time of year. Good luck bellucci

Comment

I am glad you are excited about the bike. I just got my motor back from Bob the Builder with fresh rings,springs and cam timing. I am going to put it back where it belongs and go have fun. If I stumble into some more money, I will get a true race frame and start from scratch. This is a little video from last year. I am the squirlley one on the red es... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lByQl1w-QtM
                Curt

Comment

YEE- HAW!!

just what the doctor ordered Bellucci those 5.5 slicks really move around if you don't hold very still. 7's do much better at letting you wiggle in the saddle

BTW just picked up a 83 ES up in fond du lac last night

here is one from last year - crank it up!
                  SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

As you know, my swingarm won't take the 7 inch... but we are still going to have fun this year...I hope to be healed by then. Having nerve issues with the left hand. might need that air shifter...
                    Curt

Comment

Motor back where it belongs

With the help of a couple friends, the motor is back in the frame. I hope to hace the majority of the nuts and bolts tightened and fresh Rotella in the crankcase. Bob the builder will do a retorque after a few heat sequences and then a little around town miles to seat the rings. Will have updates to how fun it feels in a week or so. After that, off to the track we go...
                      Curt

Comment

trip - was that the one for $1250 obo with the white/blue seat?

I was really considering that bad boy.

Comment

Yep, I went directly up there the same day I saw the C-list ad. It's on my lift and nearly ready for resale -

all in all it was well worth time and investment ($800 bucks and a 5 hour round trip)

keep healing Curt , we are going to have a ton of fun this year

Comment

Trip,
                            I am healing pretty good. I do have nerve damage and that makes my left hand numb all the time. I also don't have a lot of strength so pulling the clutch is tough. I am probably going to invest in a air shifter to help. Also I am going to sew velcro to my left glove to help in hanging on. Its either that or some good Elmers glue...
                            Curt
                            P.S.
                            My bud with the 7 second dragster is going to put a spot for my bike in his trailer so when he goes I will have an easy ride...

Comment

mmmmmm Rotella

a good butt stop style of seat takes a lot of stress of off your arms. it's simple to construct then you just tense up to keep your spine erect during the launch and your arms can stay loose. Air release button launch may be in your future also I can get some shifitng equipment and adjust the kill time necessary for you I have a MRE assy complete air over air type or a dyna shift counter for elect. over air -- any choice - no problems and install in under an hour.

I am getting a lot of feedback about the GLD program. There are already over a half dozen bikers payed their "gold club" membership dues. I'll be in pit spot #9 by the blue barn again. All the Bixlers are returning(3) and greg Meinholtz with his sportbike engine powered ATV is in. Chad Isley hayabusa's is in, Todd Meyer and his KZ power.. not to mention the sleds

I petitioned marcel for Delay boxes (super pro) since we are making a DIV 3 team for Indy bracket finals. Div 3 and 5 allow them...

I'm at Redline M/C shop everyday just across from common grounds coffee shop. - any one is welcome to come in and say hi if you are in the area. I just started last week -- they've had horrible mechanics last 2 years but still WAY better than moto rider - of whom I have had to repair damages from.

Comment

bellucci ?? did you buy that lay down bike that was on racing junk? I see your picture is changed

Comment

Working...
                                X