No announcement yet.

Chain tention drag bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

81gs, I race at BIR and Rockfalls. AGE tell that to your shrink today when you pay them to listen to your BS.

Comment

why are you getting so upset over 1 comment. you need to GROW UP if you want to get on in life.
      oh, and sending childish derogatory private messages to people isnt going to help you get any friendly help either!
      Last edited by Agemax; 05-24-2012, 07:11 AM.
      1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

AGEMAX, I'm done wasting time on you. Stay away from my posts and we will all benifit.

Comment

Sorry agemax but YOU are the one looking like a jerk in this. If you read the other posts, MORE than 1 person thinks so too. Ray.

Comment

Het Sprout, My # is 714--356-7845. If you ever have a question & don't want to deal with idiots & their comments feel free to just call me. If you get my voicemail, leave a message & I'll call you back. Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by sprout View Post
              AGEMAX, I'm done wasting time on you. Stay away from my posts and we will all benifit.
              ooh does that mean i get another abusive PM?
              1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

jerk

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
                Sorry agemax but YOU are the one looking like a jerk in this. If you read the other posts, MORE than 1 person thinks so too. Ray.
                that's a understatement ray. agemax are the ******* in this just buy your own word's a loan ! this place is about helping every one to learn and grow to know how to maintain there GS'S and any other bikes. i didn't know crap about my 16v motor till i came here and got to talking with guys like ray and basscliff . now i do my own motor work and carb tunning and i race a 81 gs1166 that with out the help of ray would still be in parts ! and thanks to this web site and the suzuki gs 13 years ago i fell in love with bikes i will be starting to move to daytona in 6 months to start at wyotechs and when guys need help on here or in life i will be there to help any one WHO ask for it, as my grandfather all ways told me and your's should have told you too (THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION) just people afraid to ask it cuz of what some one like you may say cuz man if your not willling to help any one here by being a good member and a nice guy maybe you in the wrong form and web site.
                JUST SAYING

Comment

Sprout, I know a lot of the regulars from those tracks. Talk to Toby Giese, Donny Durnburger, or Mike Voss if you need info on set up. They are all strait shooters.

Comment

Thanks Shawn, madjack, I've seen those guys around at the track, but never talked to them. I have been racing a car for a few year before the bike. Voss lives in my town I've been hoping to bump into him. June 9th the track has a Wally race that usually brings those guys. I have been to the track three times this year and have learned something each time. I'm having a blast. This is my first bike with an extended swingarm and slick plus wheelie bars. I'll try posting some pic and video soon. Thanks again guys

Comment

Working...
                    X