wsbk and wss starts again this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmansyz View Post
    Ooh, now it looks like I won't be able to watch any World Superbike either. Don't get BeInSports.
    G
    Try http://www.beinsport.tv/, they had pretty good coverage of Phillip Island WSBK and WSSS, may have rebroadcasts from that, unsure about future events on the same livestreaming basis.
    sigpicSome of the totally committed probably should be.
    '58 + '63 Vespa 150's' (London, GB/RI, US)
    '67 X6 T20 ('67 Long Beach, Ca.- misty-eyed)
    '71 Kaw. A1-ugh ('71 SF, CA- worked @ Kaw dlr)
    '66 Yam. YL1('72 SF-commuter beater)
    '73 Kaw. S2A-2Xugh ('73 SF-still parts slave)
    '78 GS 750C ('77 SF-old faithful-killed by son)
    '81 KZ 750E ('81 SF-back to Kaw. dlr)
    '81 GS 650G ('08 back to NE&ME- (project)
    '82 GS '82 (2) GS650GZ, L, Middlebury, G current

Comment

I was bummed that Speed was not covering WSBK this year as I liked to DVR the races and watch them Sunday night. Comcast offers BEIN in our area but we did not have it. I checked out their website and it looked like we would need to upgrade our package to get BEIN at a cost of about $15 per month. I called instead and a very helpful rep looked at our package and reconfigured it so we would get BEIN and a few additional channels for a bit less than we have been paying. I was pleasantly surprised when I went to record the races. Speed covered the Superbike and Supersport races for one hour each. BEIN broadcasts live coverage for five hours. I'll be watching today and will report back later.

Thanks,
      Joe
      IBA# 24077
      '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
      '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
      '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

i have just watched all the WSBK races at Aragon and they were great, supersports just as exciting as ever too.

now about to watch the second BSB race at Thruxton.
        1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Working...
        X