No announcement yet.

TT 2013 Pratice is underway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Michael! Congrats on a great couple of wins! Yer Maun would be proud!

Comment

Wow! That's quite a year for him isn't it! I like the young guys but I can't deny that I'd love to see McGuinness keep racing long enough to take the most overall wins. I like the whole 'humble bloke' thing he's got going.

Comment

John ia a nice guy,and as Joey was a bigtime hero of his it would be nice for him to get 27 or 28 then retire.he has a good chance on the electric bike today,I'm listening to the race as I type he leads after the first 10 miles by 9 seconds,so it could be 20 wins,sadly not today,Michael Rutter won by just 1.6 seconds.I'd like him to retire just because all the record breakers are dead and I don't want to watch another legends funeral.I think that he's wily enough to let Michael burn up all his energy then have a go on Friday but we'll see.One of the electrics has just gone through the speed trap at just over 143mph,no thats fast no matter what you happen to think about this class

Comment

Bobby Sands is no doubt watching this from a great seat, and I bet he's very happy!

Comment

So,the second 600 race was yesterday,here's the result:
            Supersport 600 TT race 2:Winner: Michael Dunlop,2nd Bruce Anstey,3rd John McGuinness
            Fastest Lap:Michael Dunlop,128.22mph average,which is a new record.

Michael Dunlop joins a Very exclusive club-only 2 other riders in the 106 year history of racing on the Isle of Man have won 4 races in a week.The others are Phillip McCallen and Ian Hutcheson,can't wait for the Senior TT tomorrow.Johnny

Comment

Working...
            X