No announcement yet.

Too Fast for Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure a lot of riders have been surprised by trees there over the years.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Hey I know people that had a tree leap out in front of them on a 2 lane road. Heavy rain and wind and the tree fell right across both lanes. Busted radiator, bumper and air dam.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
        We are all geeks on tricycles.
        Speak for yourself.
        All these responses and no one says how they would love to go do that. I am turning 54 years old and would be all over one of those bikes if someone else was footing the bill.
        Would I run as fast lap times as them in the video of course not but I would have a blast trying. Those bikes are so much more stable at high speeds than you think and the braking ability is 10 times better than an old GS. It doesn't even get fun until you get over 150 mph. Nothing gets my adrenalin flowing like lots of MPH. The more you do it the easier it gets.
        That would be quite a workout I might be to old. NAHH

A lot of great racers have died running that race
        My stable
        84 GSX1100EFG-10.62 @ 125 mph 64'' W/B.
        85 GS1150-9.72@146mph stock W/B.
        88 GSXR1100-dragbike 9.18@139.92mph/5.68@118mph.
        98 Bandit 1200-9.38@146mph/6.02@121mph.
        90 Suzuki GS 1425cc FBG Pro Stock chassis 5.42@124mph
        06 GSXR750 10.44@135mph
        00 Honda elite 80 pit bike

Comment

more and more i want to go back to ama hillclimbing .the rush is great im 41 and still like jumping 20ft and more on quads and did some wheelys around corners two on my 7/11 1990gsxr with a 1989 gsxr1100 motor speed as always been in me to cant get enough !!!!!!

Comment

Madness!!! That's really awesome, much respect to those riders!

Comment

Originally posted by stetracer View Post
              Speak for yourself.
              All these responses and no one says how they would love to go do that. I am turning 54 years old and would be all over one of those bikes if someone else was footing the bill.
              Would I run as fast lap times as them in the video of course not but I would have a blast trying. Those bikes are so much more stable at high speeds than you think and the braking ability is 10 times better than an old GS. It doesn't even get fun until you get over 150 mph. Nothing gets my adrenalin flowing like lots of MPH. The more you do it the easier it gets.
              That would be quite a workout I might be to old. NAHH

A lot of great racers have died running that race
              You can ride a tricycle without being a geek?
              I'd like to see that.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I'm always going "I've seen that".Have an IOM game for our PS2.We are REAL bad at that game

Comment

We are all geeks on tricycles.
                  sigpic
                  Steve
                  "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Comment

I'm sure a lot of riders have been surprised by trees there over the years.
                    in the woods i'm a damn limb magnet. If theres a branch waiting to clothesline me I will find it. Usually balls to the wall through a berm or rythm section while looking back lol

Comment

Working...
                    X