new england dragway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new england dragway

went to race sat 10/19/13 best et with stock motor was 11.164 118.31mph 60' 1687 next won was 11.181 114.84mph 1.641 60' real nice day got 7 runs in could of got in 9 but let the bike cool down

8 second gs1100

there was a high 8 second 1100 there nice guy all the riders there were cool going back next year for more fun

Comment

I always like to hear someone having a good time and making friends at the drag strip.

how were your reaction times?
      SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post
        I always like to hear someone having a good time and making friends at the drag strip.

how were your reaction times?
        .527 .623 .746 .715 .385 .479 not to good

Comment

like I always say it is a good place to start from.

stock clutch and a 19" wheel makes the VRT quite long--- you will have good luck getting started when the second bulb is lit.

VRT= Vehicle-Reaction-Time - that is how long it takes your bike to get moving and roll out of the beams.
          SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post
            like I always say it is a good place to start from.

stock clutch and a 19" wheel makes the VRT quite long--- you will have good luck getting started when the second bulb is lit.

VRT= Vehicle-Reaction-Time - that is how long it takes your bike to get moving and roll out of the beams.
            waiting on a spoke front wheel 19" and was running a coniinental road attack tire at 21lb 160/60zr17 on a 4.5 wheel . going to put on a bandit 6" or 5.5 wheel .dont think im going to the last race this weekend so i got all winter to build my 1150 motor

Comment

Working...
            X