NHRA PSM fuel injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHRA PSM fuel injection

So I am hearing that the Tonglet team is going to switch to FI next year - and hopefully - if grandpa stays healthy they will stay in the game 1 or 2 more seasons .

The White Alligator found all kinds of speed using it last year --

any thoughts?
    SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Good for them. Hope it puts another Suzuki in the winners circle. Last year I asked Steve Johnson about running it he said he couldn't afford it. Do you know who makes it? Been trying to find some pictures of it.
    sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
    1994 gsxr1100w
    1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

Gary has had it Karen's bike for I think 3 seasons now. Fred is putting it on his bike for this season too. There is a reason!
      Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by akckhim View Post
        Good for them. Hope it puts another Suzuki in the winners circle. Last year I asked Steve Johnson about running it he said he couldn't afford it. Do you know who makes it? Been trying to find some pictures of it.

Ten years ago in this article, Steve Johnson says the same thing. #4 in the top stories from 2005.Obviously an ongoing battle.
        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

buy a FI system or race all the events ? -that's a tough call - choose to lose every event or get on the winning track and play catch up,, Johnson still needs a sponsor - his TL needs a lot of help. Suzuki 4 cylinders are the engine that make more power CI for CI be nice if other mfg. would commit to north American gasoline drag racing. Harley money has Harley rules

I am proud of my American made Suzuki but it kind of makes a patriotic guy want to build a Nitro Harley until they allow more technology to be used for what (used to be) the highest level of drag racing -- AND KEEP IT QUARTER MILE - I don't like the trend of eighth mile - thank your insurance companies - soon it will be human less remote control. cry babies and law suits - this is dangerous business and if you are going to sue some entity for your own stupidity - Go fly a kite

Multiple MoTeC systems can be used like the M4, M130, M400, - Magneti / marelli SRAE - Muzzy EFI

http://www.nhra.com/userfiles/file/N...edProducts.pdf --- page 106 and 107
          Last edited by trippivot; 01-05-2016, 11:06 AM. Reason: changed to a less offinsive statement
          SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Working...
          X