Cash NT racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cash NT racing

Does any one here race grudge NT? We have a couple tracks here that are starting to allow this racing on test days and street racing days. Turn out has been outstanding and some great racing.

I have a very consistent gs1100 drag bike and do not want to change my set up to race with them.

I have a stock gs1150 that is begging to be built to race.

Looking for suggestions on building the 1150 to compete with the Hayabusa and Kawi guys.

A 1570 is what you will need to take money from the Busa & ZX14 grudge guys. Or a 1428 or 1500 if you can hide all the stuff to put a kit on it. Grudge racing is all about suckering someone & no one really knowing what you have. You will also need a LOOONG swingarm & a good amount of chassis work. Cubic wallet is what you need to do a GOOD grudge bike.
    Ray.

Comment

Out of sheer ignorance, ... what is "NT"?

Comment

Originally posted by phydeauxmutt View Post
        Out of sheer ignorance, ... what is "NT"?
        Perhaps "no time"? No ET or speed displayed.

Comment

Yes, NT is no time. Like an old school street drag race but, on a track.
          Last edited by Guest; 08-24-2017, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Hey Ray,
            Would you start with a different chassis?
            I do have a 1428 kit that I picked up for my drag bike that I have not used yet. Only issue it's 18mm piston. Going to need to run nitrous to keep up with these guys. Ha

Comment

Hey Sprout,
              Don't mess up that silver bike you stole from me...
              Curt
              sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

Wow... This thread just died. If you are tired of the silver bike, give me a call. I have a real nice low 9 second motor for it.
                Curt
                email is hermann1us@yahoo.com
                sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

Working...
                X