Where do you shop online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you shop online?

My laptop crashed and burned on me (literally) last night. So I lost ALL my favs, including all the good online shops you all go to for getting parts. Mainly interested in OEM parts. This is what I have so far:

Ebay (duh)
    Bikebandit
    Z1
    Vintage Suzuki
    Parts Unlimited

Thanks for any and all help folks!

http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Chap...t=false&GiftID=

Find OEM motorcycle and ATV parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, and Polaris.

DomainMarket.com sells premium domain names to entrepreneurs, businesses, and nonprofits that want to dominate their online marketplaces and control great brands.

1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
    1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Ron Ayers
      Z1Enterprises
      gszone.biz (APE)
      Mike

1982 GS1100EZ

Text messages with my youngest brother Daniel right after he was paralyzed:

Me: Hey Dan-O. Just wanted to say howdy & love ya!

Dan-O: Howdy and Love you too. Doing good, feeling good.

Me: Give 'em hell, Little Bro!

Dan-O: Roger that!

Comment

Comment

Thanks folks, please keep em coming!

Comment

Motorcycle Closeouts has Insane Discounts on top-quality helmets & apparel for street, MX, ATV, UTV and bicycle. 5 Star Guarantee. E-Z Returns. Free Shipping.
            sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
            2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
              2000 Kawasaki Concours
              Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Welcome to Alpha Sports Online Parts Catalog. Search our Online Store for Arctic Cat parts and accessories. We have one of the largest parts inventories on the Web. Authorized Dealer for Arctic Cat, CF Moto and AlphaSports. Hyosung Motorcycles. Pre-Order your 2014 Arctic Cat Snowmobiles and Arctic Cat Atv's, ETon ATV's, CF Moto Motorcycles. Snowmobile Parts, ATV Parts.

Good parts diagrams and decent website. They ship a lollipop with your order. They add 5% sales tax. They charge around $8 for USPS shipping. I'm pretty happy with that. Does anyone have anything to add about alpha sports?

Comment

Originally posted by matt_gs450 View Post
                  http://www.alpha-sports.com

Good parts diagrams and decent website. They ship a lollipop with your order. They add 5% sales tax. They charge around $8 for USPS shipping. I'm pretty happy with that. Does anyone have anything to add about alpha sports?
                  Yeah they are normally on the higher side of parts pricing. I usually use them as a starting point and see where I can get cheaper.

Comment

Yes you're right about them being on the high side. I comparison shopped some carb parts just now and found a better deal on bikebandit.com (roughly 40% cheaper). So, assuming the parts I get are the ones I need, I'd look at bikebandit before alpha-sports in the future.

-Matt

Comment

Seems to me I saw somewhere on here about a place called cheap parts..or something like that? Anyone know what I am talking about?

Comment

ebay
                        Bike Bandit
                        And anywhere else that you can find parts.

Comment

All of the above! I just used Z-1 for the first time (ordered a, gasp, Pingel, not OEM) and I couldn't believe how fast it here and how professional the transaction was. It was properly packed and their website has all the info you need to make your decision. I have had good luck with Bike Bandit, too, but there is no phone support. The live online chat works good, though.

(Reminds me, I need to save my hundreds of bike links on a cd).

Comment

Working...
                          X