Center stand bump-stop 82 GS1100EZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Center stand bump-stop 82 GS1100EZ

I know this will sound like a stupid question but, when I bought my 82 1100E the center stand came in a bag, it was removed somewhere in it's life for the installation of a header (which was also included in another bag), the header that had since been installed is a Vance & Hines 4into1 that does not require the removal of the center stand. I decided to reinstall the center stand but then found out that the bump stop mount is missing so my question is, can someone who has an 82 GS1100EZ please take a picture of the bump stop and mount bracket for me? I have looked at all of the illustrated parts breakdown manuals and none show the bump stop mount, I was able to buy the rubber bumper itself but cannot find any info on the bump stop mount bracket. I think I can manufacture a bracket if I knew what it is supposed to look like.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

I could be wrong,but I think it is part of the stock pipes. do not remember removeing any brackets
    81 gs 1100 E One owner,Me.

Comment

My camera dont like that angle. I tried but it was a blur. It is a triangle tab welded to the pipe.
      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Thanks, I guess I didn't remember clearly what it looked like when I removed the stock pipes and installed the header on my first '82 back in '82.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Working...
        X