10mm Motorcycle Mirror Riser Extender Adapter Suzuki
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Motorcycle Handlebar Mirror Mount Universal 10mm x 7/8

Ken Sean Convex Bar End Mirror 7/8" Black

convex mirrors
    84 85 86 Suzuki GS1150E GS 1150 E GS1150 1150E Mirrors
    Convexed to DOT SAE E-MARK standard
    OEM grade ABS Shell and rust resistant stem

Last edited by posplayr; 05-01-2011, 05:12 PM.

I got the mirrors in your third link.I like them allot.I needed mirrors and bar ends so it was 2 birds with 1 stone deal.

Comment

OH!!! Thank you so much! I wanted Napolean bar end mirrors but they cost a fortune. Instead I'll get the one's in the third link. They look the same as Napolean's but have a lower price tag .

Comment

Originally posted by Flaming Chainsaws View Post
        OH!!! Thank you so much! I wanted Napolean bar end mirrors but they cost a fortune. Instead I'll get the one's in the third link. They look the same as Napolean's but have a lower price tag .
        I searched all of the ebay sellers and those are about the only convex mirrors I could find. There are still some napoleans floating around but they seem to be far and few between.

BTW using those 1150 mirrors and the extenders, the mirrors are out far enough to give me a great view and it is so eazy to glance back because they are right at your eye line of sight. You have to move your eye much further down to focus on the bar end mirror.

I also those mirror isolators and I can seem much farther back
        Last edited by posplayr; 01-02-2011, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Mounted with the stalks like this

I don't find it to much out of line of sight.IOMO it's the way to go if you actually want to see something.I think Napoleon is having North American supplier problems.Seen it somewhere here.A local store had two I was going to get but they sold one.Got these instead and got two for the price of one Napoleon.

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
            Mounted with the stalks like this

I don't find it to much out of line of sight.IOMO it's the way to go if you actually want to see something.I think Napoleon is having North American supplier problems.Seen it somewhere here.A local store had two I was going to get but they sold one.Got these instead and got two for the price of one Napoleon.
            How far back do you reckon a cop car could be before you could recognize him (say) he has no lights on top as most dont have now adays?

I have had bad buzz in some mirrors and even when I put my hand to the back of the mirror to stop the vibe, I can maybe see 40-50 yards behind at best. The Napoleans do seem to work better, but there is variation. I'm wondering if it has to do with the age of the rubber they are mounted in.

Comment

There are vibes when accelerating and trailing throttle.But at steady cruise there's not much.The roads here a pretty twisty,got to worry more about cops on the sides of the roads than the ones behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
                There are vibes when accelerating and trailing throttle.But at steady cruise there's not much.The roads here a pretty twisty,got to worry more about cops on the sides of the roads than the ones behind you.
                Twisty roads I'm watching forward but here in CA the CHP like to move up from the rear so they can pace you. At least in the old days they were not allowed to use radar on the freeway, but I'm seeing more of it lately

Comment

Working...
                X