Those cheap C-spanners / wrenches back in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those cheap C-spanners / wrenches back in stock

I noticed the seller had run out of them, but they've reappeared now. I suppose he gets a regular supply.
    I grabbed a couple of them right away.
    ---- Dave
    79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
    80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
    79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
    92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

do they have any other application other than R shock adjustment?
    1981 GS750L - Owned since 1990 when graduated high school and since have been discovering all the things not disclosed by seller.
    1983 GS750E - bought in 2016 as a rough runner to use while rebuilding 81L and then to combine with ES to make one good one
    1983 GS750ES - bought in Toronto in 2015 on a lark as a non-runner, missing front cowling and exhaust - If you have a 1983 750ES front cowling let me know! Blue would be nice

Comment

Not really. Other than similar "slotted collar" fittings.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.
        Rob
        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Vanis View Post
          do they have any other application other than R shock adjustment?
          Steering head nuts are often a pegged type. Anyone who doesn't have a crescent spanner is doomed to using a blunt screwdriver or chisel and tapping it with a hammer. It works, but it's butchery and bodgery, and you don't get the same feel for the tightness it should be.
          ---- Dave
          79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
          80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
          79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
          92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

good to know. for those applications, the one in the OEM tool kit should do fine.
            1981 GS750L - Owned since 1990 when graduated high school and since have been discovering all the things not disclosed by seller.
            1983 GS750E - bought in 2016 as a rough runner to use while rebuilding 81L and then to combine with ES to make one good one
            1983 GS750ES - bought in Toronto in 2015 on a lark as a non-runner, missing front cowling and exhaust - If you have a 1983 750ES front cowling let me know! Blue would be nice

Comment

Stuck that search into .ca and got this http://www.ebay.ca/itm/45-52mm-Half-...AAAOSwu4BVyxhS slightly less and free shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
                Stuck that search into .ca and got this ...... and free shipping.
                if in CN - shipping to US $1.99

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Vanis View Post
                  if in CN - shipping to US $1.99
                  LOL for once better to be in Canada

Comment

Working...
                  X