Wheels from other brands - swap??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheels from other brands - swap??

Will wheels from other makes/brands swap onto our GS's? I like the spoked wheels that came on the early '80's KZ1000. I would like to put a set on my '78 GS750.

Anyone know? Thanks

I am not sure what other brands...but i am switching over to some 1993 Katana 3 spoke rims on my 1977 GS750....and to make them fit i had to switch the bearings and then shave a little bit off the spacers. I know that doesnt realy answer your ? but maybe if you found out what rims your bearings will fit into then you could run that type of rim?

Comment

Originally posted by Bladerunner View Post
      Will wheels from other makes/brands swap onto our GS's? I like the spoked wheels that came on the early '80's KZ1000. I would like to put a set on my '78 GS750.

Anyone know? Thanks
      What's wrong with Suzuki GS spoked wires from the early years. There were GS models from '77 to '79 (I think) that had spokes. And they would fit straight on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladerunner View Post

Anyone know? Thanks
        Like suzuki Don say why would u want others? The fact Kawasaki rear hub looks ugly and heavy its cush drive rubbers are hopeless. Did you know Hayabusa rubbers are the same as ure 750 ones? must be good lol

Comment

Working...
        X