Tires to Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tires to Canada

Going to need a set of tires for my GS100 project bike.Does anybody know a supplier that ships reasonably to Canada? Thinking of trying Shinko's but not sure they even sell those here.
    Thanks

The best deals I've heard off are from Pete's Superbike in Montreal http://www.petes-superbike.com/engli...superbike.html . A lot of the sportbike crowd on the GTA site (Toronto) swear by them. My buddy also just placed an order with them for some Metzlers for his Honda Pacific Coast (don't ask why anyone would ride one of those plastic barges). He reconed the price was at least 30% lower than local competition.

Careful with the postal strike situation as this might cause the shipping costs to go up if they need to ship UPS or whomever.

Can't you get anything locally?

Cheers,
    Spyug

Comment

Looked there,seems mostly radials.Have to do some more looking.Just getting ideas here.Haven't asked my tire guy here yet.Getting anything for the 750 was hard last year.

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
        Going to need a set of tires for my GS100 project bike.Does anybody know a supplier that ships reasonably to Canada? Thinking of trying Shinko's but not sure they even sell those here.
        Thanks
        The people on my local forum like to order from here. They are based in Quebec so I don't know how that would affect their rates to you.
        I haven't ordered yet, so no personal experience.

EDIT: You guys are fast...

Comment

I've seen non-radial Shinkos at local bike shops in The Okanagan Valley, so check around, should be available...

Comment

I don't know whether this is a good deal or not, but i just got a pair of Kendl's for my 750e for $150 from Modern. Also I have heard of people having their tires shipped to the Point Roberts Post Office.
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Actually getting tires is probably going to be done in the spring.Seeing what's going on kind of deal.Being on the Island makes Point Roberts a PITA to get to.Think the postal strike should be done by then.Apperntly back to work legislation Monday.

Comment

These guys are Canadian and fast. Prices seemed good too.

Haven't ordered from these guys but prices are pretty good.

Paul
                80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

Working...
                X