rear caliper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear caliper

Looking for a rear caliper for a 1979 GS850. Bought two junked. Neither useable. Really only need the pistons. Can you help. I live in Canada.

If the pistons are all you need, order OEM pistons from a place like Partshark. Piston set with seals etc is about $30 I think.

Comment

Look up parts and more or it may be partsnmore, think this is there name. Steve referred me to them. They are in Canada. I found great prices but shipping to the states was a killer.
      1979 GS850G
      2004 SV650N track bike
      2005 TT-R125 pit bike
      LRRS #246 / Northeast Cycles / Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersport

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k443/tas850g/

Comment

Greetings and Salutations!!

Hi Mr. tuna96,

Yes, www.partsnmore.com is a great place for cheap parts, but they don't carry all OEM stuff. There is a list of most of our favorite vendors in your "mega-welcome".

Anyway, let me dump a TON of information on you and share some GS850G lovin'.

I just stopped by to welcome you to the forum in my own, special way.

If there's anything you'd like to know about the Suzuki GS model bikes, and most others actually, you've come to the right place. There's a lot of knowledge and experience here in the community. Come on in and let me say "HOoooowwwDY!"....

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", "Top 15 Tips For GS Happiness", the Carb Cleanup Series, and the Stator Papers. All of these tasks must be addressed in order to have a safe, reliable machine. This is what NOT to do: Top 10 Newbie Mistakes. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please click here for your mega-welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed. I will put you on my prayer list.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Working...
        X