Dampers???????? i need some GS dampers for my 83 suzuki oh ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dampers???????? i need some GS dampers for my 83 suzuki oh ya

i am looking for a set of GS front dampers that have the dual disc brake hook up to replace my single disc '83 gr650's dampers..
    ***I have the years of gs dampers that will fit my 35mm forks perfectly and match right up perfectly at the bottom of the page***
    i do have all my parts for my original gr650 so if u wanna trade or need something let me know.

i looked up GS dampers/forks that will fit my bike with the dual disc brakes and these r the years (in title or again on bottom). There are probably more dual disc dampers that fit my 35mm forks im sure u guys know better than me i just started my project 2 weeks ago! i have my bike completely apart and now stripping it for a new paint job... Now i need to start trying to find my part upgrades so i can paint it all at once... im getting new springs so those dont matter i just need the dual disc damper set or maybe even just the right side damper might work since the left has a brake hook up that fit the 35mm forks. so if u know of anywhere these are for sale or know where i could get them from used-(preferred) or amp/oem let me know i would grately appreciate it.. i checked ebay.. nothin! Thank you greatly
    again! here r the years that will fit/work perfect

89-00 - GS 500E/EK/EV
    80-83 - GS 500L

If you're looking for GS500 fork springs, you might want to check here.

Oh, there is no such thing as a 1980-1983 GS500L. I think you meant GS450L.

Comment

Working...
    X