Front rotor spacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front rotor spacer

Hey all, I recently bought a new to me master cylinder from 1998 yzf yamaha luckily it came with the calipers as well, they are 4-piston calipers that appear to be in good shape with still good pads inside them. I have tools to make the bracket to attach them to the forks but they are a bit too wide. calipers hit the wheel. I need to find a 6mm spacer for the rotors, does anyone know where something like that could be found? I know the dimensions of the spacer if someone has a access to laser cutter shoot me a price. I really dont want to sell these just to buy tokico like everyone else is using.
    Would i run into other problems that Im not seeing?

Originally posted by Dodik View Post
    Hey all, I recently bought a new to me master cylinder from 1998 yzf yamaha luckily it came with the calipers as well, they are 4-piston calipers that appear to be in good shape with still good pads inside them. I have tools to make the bracket to attach them to the forks but they are a bit too wide. calipers hit the wheel. I need to find a 6mm spacer for the rotors, does anyone know where something like that could be found? I know the dimensions of the spacer if someone has a access to laser cutter shoot me a price. I really dont want to sell these just to buy tokico like everyone else is using.
    Would i run into other problems that Im not seeing?
    The speedo drive will likely be another obstacle. Thats one of the problems I ran into when trying to fit 4 pots.

Comment

Working...
    X