Spoke Lacing Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoke Lacing Pattern

As per usual, I broke down the spoked wheels of my 77 GS750 without taking specific note of the pattern. Actually I did write down a numerical pattern, however I haven't the slightest idea what my own code means...

I'm going to attempt lacing and truing the spokes myself, so if anybody has a picture of the pattern I would greatly appreciate it. Also, there are two angles of spoke butts, I'm assuming one is for the inners and one for the outers?

Thanks again guys for saving my ass.

Yes, the hub ends of the spokes have two different bend angles, one angle for the inner and one for the outer. One bend will work either way but the other bend will only work one way.

Here are pics of front and rear wheels:

Thanks,
    Joe
    IBA# 24077
    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Thanks Joe!

Comment

Working...
      X