Need Front end Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Front end Help!!

Hey everyone i have a 1983 suzuki gs 750t, and i just had a lil accident with her. The whole front end of the bike is shot from the cluster to the shocks. I really dont want to throw away the bike because i do have some money in it. What are my options to change a complete front end. I live in North Jersey Next to Metlife stadium so if anyone has a front end lying around to i will pick it up!!

almost any GS front end will bolt straight on with little or no fuss. you could even upgrade to more modern suspension from a later Suzuki but that could entail a bit of modding and fiddling about
    1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

I might be wrong, but don't think any L front would be straight swap. terrylee

Comment

Originally posted by terrylee View Post
        I might be wrong, but don't think any L front would be straight swap. terrylee
        i did say "almost" any............
        1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Look around on Ebay. I got my forks for $60 shipped, most likely because there isn't a huge market for GS parts and the guy had relisted them a bunch of times.

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone, but does anyone have a complete front around the North Jersey area. I Need a complete front end swap, also looking for one with two disc in the front. Thanks for the help!!

Comment

Working...
            X