Shinko 230 sizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tube type rim without 'bumps'.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

This may be a dumb question but if I have tubes on my current tires couldnt I just put tubes on the Shinkos as well? Even though they say 'tubeless' on their description?

I have changed a million bicycle tires so I am pretty sure I can get this done myself, I am just not sure how you guys balance your own tires. Is there an easy solution to that?

Comment

Yes, you can put tubes in them and it won't hurt anything. They will run a bit hotter, but you'll never really know the difference.
        sigpic

SUZUKI:
        1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
        HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
        KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
        YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

Well I have decided on the Shenkos and I am going to just go ahead and get new tubes as well. Do you think it is worth it to spend $25/tube for Metzlers or will something less expensive do? What tubes do you guys recommend? I am looking at BikeBandit and there are several options.

Comment

Originally posted by last337 View Post
            Well I have decided on the Shenkos and I am going to just go ahead and get new tubes as well. Do you think it is worth it to spend $25/tube for Metzlers or will something less expensive do? What tubes do you guys recommend? I am looking at BikeBandit and there are several options.
            Don't they have $10 tubes? If you ride alot and next season mounting new tires again then why the expensive tube? Be careful not to pinch the tube when mounting! tubeless...tubeless...tubeless...

Comment

Working...
            X