GS750 rear axle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS750 rear axle

I am in need of a rear axle for my 78 GS. I was wondering if they were the same for spoke and mag rims?

Is 77-79 all the same?

thanks

I've got one. Not sure of the shipping costs to where you are as shipping from Canada can be a bit more. If you want me to check out the cost send me you ZIP and I'll look into it. Won't want much for it if anything.
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Ive got one you can have for shipping cost,and being in MN. that should be maybe $6.00 priority mail. Pm me if you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
        I've got one. Not sure of the shipping costs to where you are as shipping from Canada can be a bit more. If you want me to check out the cost send me you ZIP and I'll look into it. Won't want much for it if anything.
        I know it costed me like double for ship when I bought used parts from Canada before, but the real problem is time.

Thanks anyways though

Comment

Originally posted by Dj66 View Post
          Ive got one you can have for shipping cost,and being in MN. that should be maybe $6.00 priority mail. Pm me if you want it.
          Sending pm

Comment

Working...
          X