Need help on rear brake bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help on rear brake bracket

So a while back I purchased a barn of GS parts there were two titled frames one is a 850L that I gave for my brother and the other is a gs1000g. I posted photos of the swingarm that they had with the frame which will probably be changed to a 1000g regular arm. Anyways someone the PO or lrevious has cut all the brackets off the frame, since I have multiple frames and this is the only titled frame left we started welding brackets back on this frame. When it comes to the rear brake bracket that was also cut off. My 1000g rear brake bracket appears different than what would work on this frame. Does anyone have any idea with photos of what brake frame bracket I need for this?? So can people post photos of the brackets that they would think would fit this?

IMG_2538.jpg

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like motorcyclemadman.

Comment

Working...
    X