No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should have put Ford decals on it. Who would know..

Comment

Anyone need some nice drag race parts from a GS850G, like an 1150 motor?

miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info
      1986 Suzuki GS 850 G Make an Offer!!! - $750 (Barnesville)

Date: 2013-01-17, 11:55AM EST
      Reply to this postReply to: kjhmf-3518064938@sale.craigslist.org[?]

I have a 1986 Suzuki GS 850 G. It needs a new back tire. I don't know to much about the bike. I need to sale it as soon as possible.

Please give me a call at (7seven0-five8four-six14five) if you have any questions or like to look at it or want to make an offer.

Tags: Atlanta, Griffin, Forysth, Thomaston, Hampton, Lovejoy, Jonesboro, McDonough, Stockbridge, nissan, Peachtree City, Newnan, Tyrone, Griffin, Senoia, McDonough, Hampton, College Park, East Point, Jonesboro, Riverdale, Coweta, Palmetto, Clayton, Fayette, Henry, South Atlanta, Spalding, Lamar, Pike, Upson, rare car, old car, classic, Athens, Macon, dacula,auburn, lawrenceville,loganville,monroe,Banks,Dawson,Forsy th,Franklin, Habersham,Hall, Hart,Lumpkin,Rabun, Stephens,Towns, Union,White,Cherokee, clayton,Cobb, dekalb,Douglas, Fayette,Fulton, Gwinnett,Henry,Rockdale,Athens, Barrow,Elbert, Greene,Jackson, Jasper,Madison, Morgan,Newton, Oconee,Oglethorpe, Walton,Butts, Carroll,Coweta, Heard,Meriwether, Troup, truck, pick-up, pick up, work truck

Comment

Haha, That "850" could be a sweet deal especially depending on what's been done to the engine and its condition. Looks like an 1100 bottom end with the 1150 top. I love seeing the words " don't know much about this" in an ad

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty View Post
          I think this may really be a Ducati

I bet with that swingarm and safe looking flat stock replacing the shocks it handles and rides like a dream!

You know, there are people here, several in fact, that are doing the same thing. And with help. Somehow they look stupid on CL. Wouldn't be a hoot to find out he was a member here? Just saying.

Comment

Is it just my computer, or did craigslist make a modifiction to their page, which takes away any left hand border?

Comment

Well I'll be....
              They have changed it.

Comment

We can't seem to find the deals up here you Americans can find, but still- there are some winter specials that can be snatched at!

1982 Yamaha XS400 project - $1000 (Yellow Point)
                1982 Yamaha XS400. Spoke wheels, drum brakes. Needs a little fiddling around with to make a runner.
                I've changed the oil, put in new plugs, Cafe seat needs finishing, Have new Rubber Carb Boots and float bowl seals. Carbs look to be functioning. Turns over with good compression. Needs breaks, lights hooked up and some wiring, hook up carbs and fuel lines, finish seat and any little finishing touches you might want. I found it as a barn relic and started cleaning it up. Cleaned up the frame and painted it. Cleaned up the engine. Last insured in 2010. Moving away and can't take it with me sadly. Also have an older Tombstone tail light, a cb150 rear fender and some other misc parts. Needs some cool handle bars.

Comment

Cleaned up the engine?
                  V
                  Gustov
                  80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                  81 GS 1000 G
                  79 GS 850 G
                  81 GS 850 L
                  83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                  80 GS 550 L
                  86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                  2002 Honda 919
                  2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
                    We can't seem to find the deals up here you Americans can find, but still- there are some winter specials that can be snatched at!

[ATTACH]18609[/ATTACH]
                    1982 Yamaha XS400 project - $1000 (Yellow Point)
                    1982 Yamaha XS400. Spoke wheels, drum brakes. Needs a little fiddling around with to make a runner.
                    I've changed the oil, put in new plugs, Cafe seat needs finishing, Have new Rubber Carb Boots and float bowl seals. Carbs look to be functioning. Turns over with good compression. Needs breaks, lights hooked up and some wiring, hook up carbs and fuel lines, finish seat and any little finishing touches you might want. I found it as a barn relic and started cleaning it up. Cleaned up the frame and painted it. Cleaned up the engine. Last insured in 2010. Moving away and can't take it with me sadly. Also have an older Tombstone tail light, a cb150 rear fender and some other misc parts. Needs some cool handle bars.
                    i sold my XS400 5 months ago for 1100 dollars and it was perfect. I paid 40 dollars for a parts bike that looked like this. Truly a twisted sense of value.
                    1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
                    1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

This guy wants $1500 for this non runner 750T, knows nothing about it, not even the correct year.
                      It looks to be in decent condition with only 8K miles, too bad it's way over priced.

Acquired this in a court sale. Does not run, needs some repairs, or buy for parts. Call for more information. 403-373-5757. $1,500.00 OBO

There is a dealer with one for sale with fresh paint in way better shape than that one for only $2k.

Comment

Yes, it's a cast of the line for a quick profit. But at least he's not baiting it with lies to reel you closer. Telling you it was a court sale is inviting a much lower offer, I'd say.

Comment

he's already dropped it to 1k. Sure would like a few parts from it... Side covers, air box, maybe a few others...
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I'd say by the looks of it, it probably doesn't need much more than a fluids change and a carb cleaning to get running. Very low miles on it.
                            Wish I had some money to throw at it.

Comment

I'm not even sure where I stand on this one. Laugh at the guys plight, or cry because he thinks he can recoup his labour costs?

CL > vancouver, BC > delta/surrey/langley > all for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner
                              Reply Reply to: tf3w8-3562759313@sale.craigslist.org [?]
                              flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
                              1981 Suzuki GS400L - $2295 (N Surrey)