• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 7500miles old Factory 1978 GS1000
    She doesn't Need Clutch Power to Lift

_MG_5692.jpg

Comment

Put in 20 miles this afternoon - it's not how much you put in but the fact you can get out for something
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Jeepers.
        26 degrees this morning.
        But was 44 this afternoon.
        Okay, go for ride.

Man, now with daylight saving time over, head out at 3:30in afternoon for a 2 1/2hour ride, and its about about dark when heading home.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I thought I catch another ride before it totally turns toward the cold side. Our Mountain has snow again.

The locally famous "Little Shasta" church, founded in 1878.

Table Rock. A local land mark.
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Beeeautiful shots........thanks.
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

wow...........amazing photo's Charlie, and the bike looks great.
              Rob
              1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
              Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                wow...........amazing photo's Charlie, and the bike looks great.
                I washed the bike. A bit of Trevor's skill rubbed off. What can I say...Mt. Shasta is beautiful. It's nice to have her back in all her glory.

cg
                sigpic
                83 GS1100g
                2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
                  I washed the bike. A bit of Trevor's skill rubbed off. What can I say...Mt. Shasta is beautiful. It's nice to have her back in all her glory.

cg
                  Lol...your bike looks great! Love the pics Charlie..you sure live in a beautiful place to ride!
                  No signature

Comment

Being a Hooligan on my 2010 GSX650F. Fun bike and it was decent day to take the naked suzuki for a spirited run.
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                    Originally posted by Hayabuser
                    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post

Being a Hooligan on my 2010 GSX650F. Fun bike and it was decent day to take the naked suzuki for a spirited run.
                      Love Hooligan shots!! We need a wheelie thread!
                      No signature

Comment

a few days ago we got 4" of snow. but today temps were upper 40s. figured i'd squeeze a ride or two in before it starts piling up. rode with my gixxerpunk kid to the post office so he could start getting his damn mail sent to his own house.... it's only been 2 years since he moved out.

anyway, just tooling around the neighborhood on the bike i call "the ugly"....

the wind was pretty good today. a little scarey standing under these things when they're spinning.

the vetter windjammer is great for riding in the cold, very comfortable. this pic from state land nearby. i think on a clear day you may be able to see lake ontario from here.

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                        82 gs1100L probably the next project
                        1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                        1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                          anyway, just tooling around the neighborhood on the bike i call "the ugly"....

the wind was pretty good today. a little scarey standing under these things when they're spinning.

the vetter windjammer is great for riding in the cold, very comfortable. this pic from state land nearby. i think on a clear day you may be able to see lake ontario from here.

Not ugly....but call it the eclcitic so not to hurt it's feelings. Somebody still loves that old GS. Even the bungee bag locks aren't the same color.

Comment

LOL Love Eli! I love that top shot! If it works and runs... RUN IT!

Nice day for a spin... Snow is coming... BUt it's ok I will run it after it melts!

HOOLIGAN SHOT!... Where do these kepp coming from

Winter snow is no match against my huge ultra UFO calling Aux lights... I love em'!
                            Jedz Moto
                            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                            1988 Honda GL1500-6
                            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                              Nice day for a spin... Snow is coming... But it's ok I will run it after it melts!
                              Winter snow is no match against my huge ultra UFO calling Aux lights... I love em'!
                              Jedz, that's the spirit! Even after a bigger snow storm, there is always at least a day or two every few weeks where most of the sand/salt/ice/snow has cleared and
                              the Sun has come out (40 degrees or so) when you can at least get in a 50-75 mile ride all winter long. "Winter storage" is for those that don't like to ride.
                              Quite the eclectic variety of scooters you have in your stable.

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
                                Quite the eclectic variety of scooters you have in your stable.
                                You know what they say... Variety is the spice of life!

I'll try to run it everyday, snow is in the forecast I'll keep it at home but I do have 80/20 dual sport tires coming in just in case I do get stuck in the white stuff... The ZR suck in it...
                                Jedz Moto
                                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                                2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Working...
                                X