Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoshimura Suzuki GS1000 Superbike Tuning - Specs & General Info

Hi fellow GS'ers,

Came across this article today and thought you may enjoy reading the build details and specs around the famous Yoshimura GS1000 Superbike.

An interesting read with neat historical info: http://slcelectronics.com/GS1000_Bui...mura-specs.pdf

Appologies if this was posted before, I'm still a newb on this forum and learning the GS ropes in view of my future 76' GS750 build. (I saved a copy in case the link goes down). Enjoy!

It would be nice to have the photo articles re written so they are legible. I wonder if they could be printed and then scanned with a text reader? I would almost be willing to take on a piece of it if anybody else is interested in hand typing them. It's cool stuff and deserves preservation.

Comment

Oh I see haha that is what was done already!

Comment

its all in here.....

Use this forum to discuss racing your GS. Bike mods, gear requirements as well as sanctioning body requirements are some of things that are talked about in this forum.

plus a whole lot more info and pics
        1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

yoshimura gs1000

Lots of info in this book, road and yoshi, dunstal etc. ISBN 1-855-20503-3
          Dennis.
          My bikes 79 GS1000 1085 checked and approved by stator the GSR mascot and 77 GS750 with 850 top end, GS850g, and my eldest sons 78 GS550, youngest sons GS125. Project bike 79 GS1000N

Comment

Working...
          X