• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post
    have a look here....

Cool, thanks!
    '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by themess
    Only in your own mind did you refute what I wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Octain View Post
      Join with a different profile he can do whatever he wants.
      No kidding...
      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

There is a big difference between setting out to defraud, and having life get between you and your intentions. I have absolutely no information on this whole chain of events, but I'm going to believe that there is no bad intent here. That said, This was blowing up months ago, and that helped my make the (excellent) decision to send a set or carbs too nasty fo me to deal with easily to Chef 1366. There isn't enough money in this to make it worth stealing for money. That said, I'm glad I'm not one of the people left holding the s h i t t y end of the stick. Whatever issues he is having, i sincerely hope that he works through them,
        sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

Well....Did you get your motorcycle back or what

Hope your not going to leave us hanging

Comment

Yeah got it back around 930 last night all work completed

Comment

Glad to hear it all worked out for you......
              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Ahh a good ending great news !!

Comment

I can't believe this stuff keeps happening with the same guy. Anyways..glad to hear you got your bike back. This sort of reminds me of the new members that post "hey everyone, first post, I've just ordered an Electrosport Reg/Rec as was posted in the stator papers and was wondering...."
                  Rob
                  1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                  Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by Im Faster View Post
                    Yeah got it back around 930 last night all work completed
                    What hoops did you have to jump through to get it last night? Besides waiting with no contacts previously? Was there a ransom fee?

Comment

We all handle challenges differently, Josh might really be having problems. The fact that you got your bike back all fixed and done speaks volumes in itself.
                      sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Originally posted by greg78gs750 View Post
                        PHEW, quite another thread. fwiw, i am installing the sspb on my 1100 es that i bought from josh, and, in doing so, i found quite a bit more grotty, sub-standard work that had been done. i like josh, personally, but.....i wouldn't buy another bike from him, or let him do work on a bike i owned. if you read this josh, sorry, bud, maybe we can have a beer sometime.
                        Josh will freely admit to not liking electrical work. Or did you find some mechanical work you didn't like?
                        Dogma
                        --
                        O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
                        '80 GS850 GLT
                        '80 GS1000 GT
                        '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Nothing once he text back said it would be done by Tuesday and it was

Comment

So, I'm Faster...your situation has been resolved to your satisfaction, then?
                            '83 GS650G
                            '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Yes......

Comment

Originally posted by Im Faster View Post
                                Yes......
                                I'm glad to hear that. I think a lot of us assumed a lot of things based on previous events. I hope Josh is doing better than he was too.
                                "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Working...
                                X