Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to ponder some more.
    but let me say what I just now noticed, after looking a few times before, that does appear to be a moon there in Burques moon street pic.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Dorkburger gets my vote. Great pic.
      1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Voting for mr gustovh cuz you have suffered enough.
        2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
        82 gs1100L probably the next project
        1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
        1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

I kind of thought this theme might be a gamble and wasn't sure if many would be able to participate. Thanks to those that did. Good show. I love the creative interpretations. Got to vote for Burque73, for the Moon St. sign and the actual moon, in a good composition.
          Rich
          1982 GS 750TZ
          2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
          Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Good morning all,
            Voting for Rich. Very nice image taken at a tough time to get a good overall exposure.
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Tough choice between a couple of these. I will have to go with Rich. Really clean shot, with great color and clarity.
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I have a lot of respect for you Gustovh, but that pic is gross. I wish I could un-see it. This has been a fun clean game until now. I enjoy showing my friends the weekly photos, but won't bother this week.
                Roger

Current rides
                1983 GS 850G
                2003 FJR 1300A
                Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Sorry did not mean to offend, that was a double moon though, will be happy to withdraw it. Rich gets my vote again.

V
                  Gustov
                  80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                  81 GS 1000 G
                  79 GS 850 G
                  81 GS 850 L
                  83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                  80 GS 550 L
                  86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                  2002 Honda 919
                  2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Vince I was thinking of doing the same.
                    Actually I was thinking of doing a mockup of the same: a person in the background, in position, but heavily pixelated.
                    Anyway, I call it fun.

I'm in for Rich, with props to Bob baatfam for a nice original moonpic, nicely framed, and then photographed for context.
                    "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                      Vince I was thinking of doing the same.
                      Actually I was thinking of doing a mockup of the same: a person in the background, in position, but heavily pixelated.
                      Anyway, I call it fun.
                      Well, if it's got the pastor's blessing, I'm cool with it.
                      Rich
                      1982 GS 750TZ
                      2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                      Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Glad Vince's pic isnt any closer up.

Interesting to think of Roger Burque seeing the full moon and thinking of going over to Moon street to pose picture.

Only 8 entries, but with Rich and Dorkb'r and Baatfam it isnt easy to decide. Impressive elements in each pic.

By a thin margin over Bob Baatfam's I will vote for Rich's.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Bob, Tell us about the lighting on the wall and you. (seems to be different than the bike)
                          That lighting really adds depth, and seems to make the scene match the scene in the picture frame.
                          THe headlight seems to mimic the moon (would have more if all headlight was in the frame).

Comment

I'll vote for Burque's picture
                            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Didn't mean to be a stick in the mud about the double moon, I overreacted there. I had to go early this morning to battle with the Ford stealership over a defective transmission in our car. Stressful morning, long day, but the short story is they bought the 2017 Focus back and now we drive a Kia.

Rich gets my vote for this week's pic.
                              Roger

Current rides
                              1983 GS 850G
                              2003 FJR 1300A
                              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Congrats on the KIA, my Sedona has been by far the best vehicle I have ever owned, low cost of ownership too. Voting for Bob this week just on Coolness of the moon shot.
                                sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                                2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Working...
                                X