Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do I need to be upgraded to post more than one pic or am I just lame.

Default Do I need to be upgraded to post more than one pic or am I just lame.

I see others post multiple pics and when I try I get a pop up saying I am only allowed one pic???

Baatfam is online now Forum LongTimer Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Bob T.

"That which you manifest is before you." -- Enzo
    "I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble." -- Rudyard Kipling
    "...for our existence to hold any value, it must end. To live meaningful lives, we must die and not return." -- Number Six

'83 GS1100E ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '99 TRIUMPH TROPHY 900 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

This is a test only.https://imgur.com/9Qsd1q8 https://imgur.com/4fsF8Vm https://imgur.com/gi55gK3

I joined imgur and uploaded some pics. How do I get them into a thread?? I tried "copying the link" and pasting on the last post below and the pics did not show up?? I need things Crayon Style

Quote Originally Posted by renorealtors View Post
    I joined imgur and uploaded some pics. How do I get them into a thread?? I tried "copying the link" and pasting on the last post below and the pics did not show up?? I need things Crayon Style
    I use Flickr so am unfamiliar with it.... But found this when I googled how to do it...... { At the end it says use control- P . In Windows it would be control - V }
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpson...es-using-imgur
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

The Imgur app is great for uploading pics from your phone. If you’re trying to use the Imgur app to get the bbcode to paste into forum posts, it can’t be done (as far as I know). Open the full Imgur site on a pc, laptop, or tablet, or phone browser (Safari), not the app. Click on your image, it will open in an editing window, with a bunch of file types on the right. At the bottom of the list of file types are a list of sizes. Choose the size first (you’ll need to experiment with which size to use for a given image. I’ll show some examples below). Then click the copy button next to the BBCode. (The preceding operation is very fiddly using a phone, the full browser Imgur site must be used to get the BBCode, and it's not a great time doing this on a phone, but is possible). Paste [CTRL-V] it into you post. No need to mess with any of the fancy buttons in the reply toolbar.

To add space between your pictures:
    Hitting the ENTER button once will line them up vertically.

Hitting the ENTER button twice will put a blank line between them, so you can see where one ends and the next one begins

Original Size:

Large thumbnail:

small thumbnail:

If I open
    Imgur in Safari on my iPhone or iPad (full site), I can get the BBCode just like using my desktop and can embed pics on the forum. No go on the app.
    Imgur’s iPhone app works the same as Flickr evidently. I did a search and found this:

Last edited by Rich82GS750TZ; 05-26-2021 at 08:32 AM.

Hey Thanks Guys! Success!

������������������