Thread: 2021 Dave Davis Memorial Rally

Default 2021 Dave Davis Memorial Rally

Anyone interested in meeting up in Farmington, Mo. again this year? It appears to be somewhat questionable with a few of the past organizers of this un-organized event having other things to do.

I have talked to the hotel front desk at the same hotel, the Sure Stay by Best Western and was told availability would be no problem. I just now called and got the rates. I asked for the dates of 9/9 thru 9/11. This is just tentative and other weekends will have to be inquired about if this one doesn't suit everyone.

Thurs. $79.20+tax
    Fri./Sat. $90.00+tax

Who's in and who's out? I know there has already been some responses made to the thread from last years event but let this be the "new" list of riders wishing to join in for some good times and enjoying some of the finest roads Missouri has to offer.
    Larry

'79 GS 1000E
    '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
    '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
    '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.

I`m on the fence. If it looks like it`s going to happen, I`ll try to get the time off. Or I could just commit and ride around by myself if I have to, like Larry does for a week while waiting for the rest of us to arrive.
    Dogma
    --
    O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
    '80 GS850 GLT
    '80 GS1000 GT
    '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Count me in for the 9th - 12th.

Hercules BBQ, here we come!
    Ron
    When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!

2020 Yamaha Tracer 900GT
    1978 GS1000C - May 2021 BOTM
    1983 GS1100E - aka: the ratbike
    1981 GS1100E - very slow work in progress!
    1985 GS550E - might never get to it!