Motorcycle Superstore Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorcycle Superstore Review

I thought I would share a good experience that I had with www.motorcycle-superstore.com. I recently ordered lots of stuff from them and their prices are unbeatable. Free shipping ($75 or more) and fast. Every order was shipped the same day and I had it 3 days later. From California to Montana.
    One thing that impressed the hell out of me was that I ordered a helmet and goggles and a day later I decided I wanted a pair of gloves that was on sale too.
    So I called them up to ask them if they could add the gloves to my order but they already shipped out the package. I was bummed out and didn’t want to pay the shipping just for gloves so I told them I wait till my next order to buy the gloves. They offered me free shipping on the gloves ($30 only gloves) and shipped them right away. Now that’s going above and beyond.
    I have tires and some tools coming today as well, I just wished they carried more OEM parts.
    I like them so far, they answer the phone, prompt emails and tracking number and best of all, I get 10% discount on any order through my job. If anyone is ordering from them and needs the code just PM me. (Please don’t post it all over and don’t abuse it, as they’ll cancel the code)
    I don’t work for them, just a happy customer.
    Chris

Good to see a thorough review!

I've wondered about MCSS but have never ordered from them. They'll be on my list now, though.
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

I've ordered stuff 4 or 5 times from them and have always been satisfied.
      Shipping has always been very fast...and prices competitive...
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I bought a jacket from them a couple of years ago-good price good service.

Comment

I buy my Perelli Scorpions from them and have been very pleased also. Right now they're out of my rear tire, I checked the box to email me as soon as they arrive. I was trying to get in on their tire sale, but I may be out of luck there.

Comment

excellent overstock prices

If you have never bought from them, join their newsletter and you'll see what they have to offer. I bought a battery tender for $20 when it was the deal of the day, now it's on sale for $25! I also bought a stupid leather jacket on clearance years ago that didn't fit me whatsoever, and they let me exchange it for a nice leather/denim Icon jacket (most stores don't do that with clearance items).

Comment

I just bought a set of scorpions from them, $80 each.(sorry i guess i bought the last rear tire). great prices. Again, if you need the 10% discount code let me know, it works for already discounted stuff too.

Chris

Comment

Working...
              X