Another bike bandit praise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another bike bandit praise.

Holy hell. I just ordered a tail bag for my bike for keeping my gear when I go to work. I ordered it on Sunday and it is already at my door today. They are an amazing company and have had 3 orders with them, all of which were great.
    A+++++++++

Kenny

I've ordered quite a few times from them and with exception of one time they have been excellent. The one time I had problems, first the items were back-ordered and they did not inform me until I called about the order then there was a small mix-up on the order, they showed shipment of one of the items but it had not been received, when they finally figured out what happened the item went again on back-order, but hey they were very helpful and timely with every other order so I would definitely continue to do business with them.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

I have had some great service from them; also, some very sheeety service. It's kind of like Russian Roulete. Spin the chamber, pull the trigger, and............?

I am trying other sources for OEM parts that have proven to be great, beat BB prices, and the counter guy answers the phone and speaks english you can understand.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by ryonker View Post
        I have had some great service from them; also, some very sheeety service. It's kind of like Russian Roulete. Spin the chamber, pull the trigger, and............?

I am trying other sources for OEM parts that have proven to be great, beat BB prices, and the counter guy answers the phone and speaks english you can understand.

Rick
        Agreed. BB is great until... they're not.

I get their clearance emails and still order stuff occasionally, but I get my OEM parts elsewhere nowadays.
        1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
        2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
        2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
        Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Working...
        X