Fieldsheer Titanium mesh pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fieldsheer Titanium mesh pants

I got a pair of these from a guy on another forum for 30 dollars. he didn't like the fit, apperantly. they seemed to have never been worn.

they are size 40, which runs a little small since they fit me well right out of the box and i usually wear a 36 to 38.

they are a mesh pant, with CE rated armour at the knees, shins, hips, tailbone, and seat. and MAN do they flow air. with the exception of the knees, it felt like i was not even wearing them.

they have relfective strips front and back, and i was lucky enough that the reflective portion is white, just like my joe rocket jacket!

fortunatly, i haven't gone down with them on, so i don't know how well they protect, but they feel really solid. They have ajustable straps at the waste, with a zipper AND velco. it's a GKK zipper, with huge teeth, feels very sturdy. the kneepad armour zips in, and they unzip to the knee, which also has a velcro strip. obviously, they aren't going to be waterproof!

these seem to be the next generation of those pants at new enough

The Titanium Air 3 mesh pants will be a very welcome pair of pants when the weather really heats up. The outer shell of the pants is mostly a loose weave...

just my two cents!
    Last edited by Guest; 07-26-2009, 09:07 PM.

Actually been looking at these for cooler weather here in the south. The price seems reasonable and they look normal. Last weekend on a ride a guy showed up in these, he looked absolutly ridiculous, like a ballerina in boots...nice grab on yours.

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
      Actually been looking at these for cooler weather here in the south. The price seems reasonable and they look normal. Last weekend on a ride a guy showed up in these, he looked absolutly ridiculous, like a ballerina in boots...nice grab on yours.

http://www.forcefieldbodyarmour.co.u...ction=ProPants
      Uhhhm I think you're SUPPOSED to wear those UNDER some other pants..jeans, slacks, mesh or whatever...What the HELL??? Who would go out their door looking like that? I bet he thought he looked awesome, like BATMAN or something...

Comment

So when that guy who was wearing these left you all:

Werre his parting words, "Ta-ta, I'm off to the bathhouse...."?

At least they aren't assless....
        sigpic

SUZUKI:
        1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
        HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
        KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
        YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffin View Post
          So when that guy who was wearing these left you all:

Werre his parting words, "Ta-ta, I'm off to the bathhouse...."?

At least they aren't assless....
          LOL!..get this, he was riding a Honda ST1300 (sadlle bags and all) with a bright yellow leather jacket....he blended right in I tell ya..what a dufus!

Comment

Originally posted by griffin View Post
            so when that guy who was wearing these left you all:

werre his parting words, "ta-ta, i'm off to the bathhouse...."?

at least they aren't assless....
            bwahahahahahaahhahahahaha

Comment

After seeing the picture of those pants...
              My Gay-o-meter was pegged!

Eric

Comment

Yeah, those bat-pants are supposed to go UNDER your other gear. Hi-larious. The bright yellow jacket is a good idea, though.

Back to the OP, I've also found that Fieldsheer stuff does run quite small. So you have to read the sizing guides. If you wear an XXL in Joe Rocket or Firstgear, you'll need an XXXL in FS.

I'm very unhappy with the way my FS touring jacket is falling apart, but I'll call that a fluke. At least it was on clearance.
                1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
                2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
                2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
                Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

you say what you like, i think those pants are

Comment

I'm actually surprised that he wasn't riding a Gladius...

LOL!..get this, he was riding a Honda ST1300 (sadlle bags and all) with a bright yellow leather jacket....he blended right in I tell ya..what a dufus!

Comment

Originally posted by wkmpt View Post
                      I'm actually surprised that he wasn't riding a Gladius...
                      That is the post of the day. Subtle, yet powerful in the statement that is made.
                      sigpic

SUZUKI:
                      1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
                      HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
                      KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
                      YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

Somehow I can't picture a rugged, tattooed and bearded biker squeezing into this officially licensed Dark Knight armor replica. More like Comic Book Guy riding on a moped.

Comment

I believe Batman has worked out a deal with Spies to wear this suit for the 2010 season. Something about wanting to shine up a negative image back in Gotham.

Comment

Working...
                          X